- Time-Tested - For over 50 years Woodford has manufactured the IOWA hydrant
- Immediate-flowing even in sub-zero temperatures
- Adjustable linkage allows for fine adjustments of the handle.
- Rod guide reduces wear on packing, packing nut and brass stem internal parts.
- Can be automatically set to obtain the same water flow every time.
- One-piece variable-flow plunger assures shut-off, even when foreign particles are present in the water line.
- Long-life graphite packing
- Durable Hot-dipped galvanized pipe casing and operating pipe stem.
- Repairs can be made from the top of the hydrant. No need to tear out the hydrant from the ground.
- Automatically drains when shut-off.
- Made in the U.S.A.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.