The 50 gallon short Marathon lifetime electric water heater features a seamless, blow-molded plastic tank which is impervious to rust and corrosion. Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength and increased insulation reduce energy consumption. Self cleaning action of bowl-shaped tank bottom and inlet tube helps fight sediment buildup. Lifetime limited warranty on tank and 6 year limited warranty on parts.
- 50 gallon provides hot water for household of 3-4
- Plastic tank will never rust or corrode
- Lifetime limited warranty on tank 6-year parts
- 0.94 Energy Factor
- 54 GPH first hour delivery
- Energy Cut Off switch for safety
- Factory installed T & P relief valve
- Dual 4500 watt heating elements
- Short height profile for easy installation
- Requires 240 volt electrical connection
- Meets or exceed NAECA and ASHRAE requirements
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.