The Richmond 30-Gallon Electric Point-of-Use Water Heater has a compact design that can provide an adequate supply of hot water for a single application. The heater includes a 2,000-watt element and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. The heater can be mounted on a wall for convenient installation.
- 30 gallon provides hot water for single application
- Electric heater is low maintenance
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts
- 0.93 Energy Factor
- 43 GPH first hour delivery
- Energy Cut Off switch for safety
- Factory installed T & P relief valve
- 2000 watt heating element
- Short height profile for easy installation
- Requires 120 volt electrical connection
- Meets or exceed NAECA and ASHRAE requirements
Dimensions: Dia:21-3/4"TkHt:30"WtrCnHt:30" Color May Vary
Brand Name: Richmond
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.