With its intuitive adjustments and noticeably better coverage uniformity, the 32SA gear drive rotor will help you water all areas of your lawn evenly, reducing water use while giving you greener, healthier grass. It adjusts easily at the top with a flat blade screwdriver to ensure that you are watering only things that grow, not the house, sidewalk or driveway. It installs on a standard ½" riser for simple replacement of older rotors and provides a true 4" pop-up height to clear taller grass. Water lubricated, gear driven design provides long lasting dependability. Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction for water savings.
- Adjustable 40°-360° pattern
- 19' to 32' throw
- Water saving Rain Curtain™ Nozzle Technology produces large, wind-resistant droplets and improved coverage uniformity
- Convenient top adjustments for arc and radius avoid overspray waste
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures dependable pop-up and retraction
- Rugged closed-case design protects internals from debris
- Heavy-duty stainless steel retraction spring
- 1/2" female threaded bottom inlet
Dimensions: 2" W x 2" D x 7"H
Ship Dim: 6.63 x 2.13 x 2.13
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Vendor: Rain Bird
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.