Rain Bird’s 22SA rotary sprinklers provide highly uniform water distribution and an increased radius range up to 24 ft. while using remarkably low precipitation rates of 0.60 inches per hour, reducing water use up to 30%. The secret is in the nozzle’s rotary multi-stream action. The water delivery is gentle enough for newly seeded areas yet covers larger areas than standard pop-up sprays. That extended throw allows using fewer heads per zone to reduce system complexity. The 22SA nozzle’s water droplets are also larger to resist windblown overspray and provide even coverage. Use these heads in place of pop-up sprays that are not covering effectively or with other Rain Bird rotors.
- Quarter pattern
- 17' to 24' throw
- Multiple rotating streams distribute water uniformly
- Slow distribution rate is ideal for newly seeded areas and for hillsides, reducing potential runoff
- Extended reach up to 24 feet provides simple way to correct for stretched head spacing
- Protected closed-case design makes these sprinklers ideal for creeping grasses, sandy soil and other harsh surroundings
- Pressure activated wiper seal prevents debris from entering upon retraction
- Can be used in same zone with large Rain Bird rotors
- All heads on a spray zone should be replaced if converting to mini-rotors
Dimensions: 1.75 x 6.25 x 1.5
Ship Dim: 6.26 x 1.75 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Vendor: Rain Bird
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.