Description & Documents
This timer can be used for irrigation systems that have up to 6 zones or valves. With a convenient remote control, watering a specific zone, or running your entire program becomes a breeze. The remote control allows you to operate individual stations up to 200'. This reduces wasted time walking back and forth to the timer during testing, sprinkler adjustments and repairs. It also allows you to spot water specific zones from your front porch without interrupting your timer's set program. It has two independent programs that can be set to run you sprinkler system multiple times in a day from 1 to 99 minutes. If it rains, there is a convenient rain delay button that postpones your program for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Easy to Use - Intuitive controls with an easy to read LCD screen
- Two Independent Programs - Days of Week, Watering Intervals and Odd/Even Days
- Up to 8 Start Times per Day - Ideal for drip irrigation, new lawns and reducing runoff
- Flexible Watering Time Settings - From 1-99 minutes
- One Touch Rain Delay - Settings for 24, 48 and 72 hours
- Controls each station without interrupting your timer's set program
- Allows the operation of individual stations up to 200' from the timer
- Reduces time wasted walking back and forth to the timer during testing, sprinkler adjustments and repairs
Brand Name: Underground
|Number of Watering Programs : 3
||Number of Start Times : 4
|Recommended Environment: Indoor
||Special Features: Remote Control
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.