This residential and light commercial grade in-line valve replaces Rain Bird and other irrigation valves installed below ground with 1" female threaded inlet and outlet. It can be used with any 24 volt AC irrigation timer. Its unique reverse-flow design helps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure, keeping the valve closed and saving water. Use in-line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by code to protect against backflow. Check your local codes to determine what type of valve is required. After installation and before startup, always the flush system of dirt and debris manually using the valve's external bleed screw.
- Designed for in-line (below ground) installation with approved back flow
- 1" female threaded inlet and outlet (use ¾" MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape)
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
- Heavy duty construction with stainless steel screws
Dimensions: 5" W x 3" D x 5"H
Ship Dim: 5.0 x 4.75 x 3.38
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Vendor: Rain Bird
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.