Description & Documents
Equipped with the additional advantage of adjustable flow control, this Anti-Siphon valve helps prevent wasteful misting when water pressure is too high. A top mounted, easy turn flow control knob allows you to optimize flow to the zone, permitting sprinklers to water at their most efficient rate for more uniform coverage. This valve can be applied with all types of watering devices including Rain Bird spray heads (1800, 600), and rotors (22SA, 32SA, 42SA+, 52SA, LG3 and AG5) as well as Drip zones when properly installed together with a pressure regulator and filter.
- Anti-Siphon (above ground) mounting
- 1" female threaded inlet and outlet (use 1" MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape)
- Jar-Top bonnet simplifies cleaning and maintenance
- Flow control allows adjusting flow to the zone, optimizing sprinkler performance
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris prior to installation and system start-up
- Spray-free internal bleed for manual operation
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
- Heavy duty construction with stainless steel screws
Dimensions: 5.37 x 7.12 x 2.5
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.