Equipped with the additional advantage of adjustable flow control, this valve model helps prevent wasteful misting when water pressure is too high. A top mounted, easy turn flow control knob allows you to optimize flow to the zone, permitting sprinklers to water at their most efficient rate for more uniform coverage. This valve can be applied with all types of watering devices including Rain Bird spray heads (1800, 600), and rotors (22SA, 32SA, 42SA+, 52SA, LG3 and AG5) as well as Drip zones when properly installed together with a pressure regulator and filter.
- Designed for in-line (below ground) installation with approved back flow. Check local codes to determine what type of valve is required.
- 3/4" female threaded inlet and outlet (use ¾" MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape)
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw
- Flow control allows adjusting flow to the zone, optimizing sprinkler performance
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
- Heavy duty construction with stainless steel screws
Dimensions: 4.75 x 6 x 3.75
Vendor: Rain Bird
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/20/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.