Description & Documents
The 4" round structural foam polyolefin grate is recommended for pedestrians, bicycles and wheel chair traffic. UV inhibitors are used to prevent cracking and blistering from the elements. Use in landscape applications for the purpose of draining excess rain water.
- Fits 4" Sewer and Drain (S&D) pipe and fittings, 4" Corrugated Pipe, and 4" Triple wall pipe
- When installed properly these grates are rated for class A load of 1-60 PSI, recommended for pedestrians, bicycles and wheelchair traffic
- ADA Compliant and Heel Proof
- Ultraviolet-resistant one-piece injection-molded structural foam polyolefin for maximum strength
- Plastic material is chemical resistant, rust proof and maintenance free
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
|Product Type: Catch Basins & Grates and Accessories
||Open Surface Area: 3.85
|Shop by Size: 4"
||Overall Depth: 1-1/2 inch
|Overall Diameter: 4-5/8 inch
||Compatible Corrugated Pipe Outer Diameter: 4 inch
|Color / Finish: Gray
||Material: Structural Foam Polyolefin, Structural foam Polyolefin
|Special Features: ADA Compliant, UV Inhibitor, Heel Proof, Ultraviolet-resistant one-piece injection-molded structural foam polyolefin for maximum strength
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.