Description & Documents
The ductile grate is recommended for heavy-duty hard tire forklifts at speeds less than 20 MPH. Ductile is valued for it's durability and resistance to corrosion. Use in landscape applications for the purpose of draining excess rain water.
- Fits 9" Square catch basin
- When installed properly these grates are rated for class D load of 326-575 PSI, recommended for heavy-duty hard tire forklifts at speeds less than 20 MPH, H-20 rated.
- Typically used in various water applications as well as industrial applications due to its durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Designed for strengh and durability
- Ductile iron provides good impact property even in low temperature conditions
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
|Product Type: Catch Basins & Grates and Accessories
||Open Surface Area: 35.7
|Shop by Size: 9"
||Overall Depth: 1-1/8 inch
|Overall Width: 9 inch
||Overall Length: 9 inch
|Compatible Catch Basin: NDS 9 in x 9 in Catch Basin
||Color / Finish: Black, Ductile Iron
|Material: Iron, Ductile Iron
||Special Features: Ductile is valued for it's durability and resistance to corrosion
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.