Description & Documents
NDS Pro Series Channel Drain features a shallow profile channel with mechanical interlocking joints. Made from structural foam polyolefin recommended for light traffic. Simplifies assembly and installation.
- Offers flexibility as each section of channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections
- Lightweight parts connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 4 pipe an fittings. Side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run. Sold separately
- Create a channel as long as you need, or reduce to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections.
- Channel-to-channel clips for reduced motion during installation
- Rebar clips instead of lower mount clips for an easier install
- Side ribs for increased strength
- Lay-flat design stablizes channel during installation
- Thicker channel walls for additional strength
- A bottom outlet is built into each channel section
- Fits easily with all grates and end connectors
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
|Product Type: Channel, Channel Drains and Fittings
||Shop by Size: 12"
||Special Features: UV Inhibitor, interlocking joints and a modular design
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.