Description & Documents
The Pro Series Channel drain collects and removes excess water from driveways, patios and any other outdoor areas. The modular design allows you to install any length easily without loss of structural strength. The unique interlocking connection allows each channel to securely lock to the next for a secure, tight fit. This assembly is made of Polypropylene and rated for light-traffic areas.
- Offers flexibility as each section of channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections
- Lightweight parts connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 4 pipe an fittings. Side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run. Sold separately
- Create a channel as long as you need, or reduce to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections.
- Channel-to-channel clips for reduced motion during installation
- Rebar clips instead of lower mount clips for an easier install
- Side ribs for increased strength
- Lay-flat design stablizes channel during installation
- Thicker channel walls for additional strength
- A bottom outlet is built into each channel section
- Fits easily with all grates and end connectors
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
|Product Type: Channel, Channel Drains and Fittings
||Fitting Type: Channel Drain
|Shop by Size: 3"
||Material: PVC, Polypropylene
|Special Features: ADA Compliant, interlocking joints and a modular design
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.