Description & Documents
Channel drains are used in landscape applications to catch excess rain water and divert it away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes and poor drainage areas. Spee-D Channel and accessories are suitable for commercial and residential applications, including patios and areas with light vehicular traffic.
- 4 ft PVC Spee-D Channel Drain features an inverse flying buttress design, bottom flange, patented honeycomb reinforced walls and a UV inhibitor
- The Channel Drain can be cut to size and can be solvent-welded for design flexibility
- Inverse flying buttress provides load-bearing support on each side and underneath the drain for durability
- Bottom flanges provide an anchoring lip, simplifying a straight and float-preventative installation
- Can be used in driveways, patios and any other outdoor areas.
- Fits NDS Spee-D Channel parts and accessories
- NDS Channel drains are a proven alternative to traditional concrete drains
- UV inhibitors are used to prevent fading and cracking from the sun
- Chemically resistant, rustproof and maintenance-free
Shipping Dimensions: 48.0 x 5.75 x 4.38
Shipping Weight: 4.9 lbs
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Channel, Other
||Shop by Size: 5"
||Special Features: UV Inhibitor, Inverse flying buttress design, bottom flange, patented honeycomb reinforced walls and a UV inhibitor
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.