Description & Documents
Pop-Up drainage Emitters act as the discharge point of a drainage system, opening easily when needed to allow water to flow freely from the pipe and away from structural foundations. It opens with minimal hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe, then closes as the flow diminishes.
- Easy, safe, and efficient solution that allows water to be diverted and released to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes and poor drainage areas.
- Allows water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, Flo-Well, EZ drain, downspouts and roof gutter systems to flow through drainage pipe and away from structural foundations and be disbursed to water-safe areas.
- When the emitter is closed, debris and rodents cannot enter the drain pipes.
- The flat profile blends discreetly into the surrounding landscapes
- Fits 4" Sewer & Drain fittings.
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Elbow w/ Pop Up Emitter, Other
||Fitting Type: Other
|Shop by Size: 4"
||Overall Width: 4 (Dia) inch
|Material: Polypropylene, Polyolefin
||Special Features: opens with minimal hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe, then closes as the flow diminishes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.