Description & Documents
This honeycomb cell paver allows light to heavy vehicular traffic to drive over turf areas. Manufactured in rigid 24" square panels for maximum strength. Compressive strength of 98,770 PSF to stabilize the soil to support heavy vehicles like fire trucks while allowing turf to grow.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE, these turf pavers are a sustainable solution for areas of high traffic that might otherwise be covered with traditional asphalt or concrete.
- Prevents soil compaction, allowing healthy root growth
- May also be used for erosion control
- A tongue and groove latching system provides quick and secure connections between the pavers without the need of additional tools or parts
- The honeycomb cell design includes more openings in the cell base allowing the paver to grip the subsurface, increase drainage and increase oxygen transfer by 56% over any other honeycomb plastic paver
- Tufftrack grassroad pavers' top smooth surface eliminates sharp corners, reducing liability to pedestrians
- The ultimate product for promoting healthy turf in traffic areas as an alternative to aesthetically unpleasant concrete or asphalt pavements
Brand Name: NDS Drainage Products
|Product Type: Grass Pavers & Root Barriers, Grass Paver, Tufftrack Grassroad Pavers
||Product Form: Individual Panel
|Shop by Size: 24"
||Overall Length: 24 inch
|Overall Depth: 1-1/2 inch
||Material: High Impact Polypropylene, High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.