Bacteria contaminated drinking water causes severe digestive problems and fever. This bacteria in water test kit offers two types of analytical methods. The first method simply involves counting the number of colonies that are growing on the petri dish and read the chart inside the kit. The second method (optional) requires sending the petri dish to PRO-LAB for a more detailed analysis ($30 lab fee required), which will identify the sewage and E.Coli bacteria.
- Safe and easy to use
- Reliable results in 48 hours
- Detects dangerous coli form and E. Coli bacteria
- Optional lab analysis available
- Test for bacteria in water from drinking faucets, private wells and water fountains
- Requires additional $30 lab analysis fee
- EPA recommends twice yearly testing for Total Coliform and E.Coli Bacteria
- Prepaid postage included
Brand Name: Pro-Lab
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.