Description & Documents
Carbon monoxide is a deadly, odorless, tasteless and colorless gas. This test kit detects this dangerous gas. If carbon monoxide is present, the sensor button will return to its original color and be ready for reuse when exposed to fresh air. Even a slight darkening of the sensor button indicates a dangerous amount of carbon monoxide.
- Safe and easy to use
- Detects the invisible and odorless gas
- Two reusable sensor buttons included
- Lasts up to 6 months
Brand Name: Pro-Lab