Radon Gas is the number one cause of lung cancer in non-mokers. Approximately 22,000 people die each year from Radon Gas exposure in the United States. This radon gas kit will give you an average radon level in your home over an extended period of time (3 months to 1 year) plus it's safe and easy to use.
- The following associations recommend your test your home for radon gas: American Lung Association, American Cancer Society and American Medical Association
- Safe and easy to use
- Alpha track technology
- Long term detection system
- Lab analysis included
- Provides an average radon level in your home or office over an extended period of time
- Meets all EPA requirements
- Detects the invisible radon gas
- Prepaid postage included
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 6.0 x 1.75
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Pro-Lab
MSDS Document: 111656_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.