When moldy materials become damaged or disturbed, spores (reproductive bodies similar to seeds) can be released in to the air. The PRO-LAB Mold Test Kit can detect mold that you may not be able to see. This mold test kit should be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that could be harmful to your health and your home. It's safe and easy to use with reliable results in 48 hours.
- Test for mold in your home, school or office
- Detects toxic lab
- Exposure to mold is not healthy for anyone but the following individuals are at a higher risk for averse health effects: infants, children, elderly, immune compromised patients, pregnant women and individuals with existing respiratory conditions
- The following are sources of indoor moisture that may cause mold problems in your home or office: flooding, leaky roofs, humidifiers, damp basement or crawl spaces, constant plumbing leaks, house plants, steam from cooking, shower/bath steam and leaks, wet clothes and clothes dryers vented indoors.
- Some other symptoms of mold exposure include: respiratory problems, asthma, nasal and sinus congestion, irritation of nose, throat or skin, dizziness and fever
- Optional lab analysis available
- Prepaid Postage envelope included in kit
Brand Name: Pro-Lab
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.