A picket fence adds a traditional look and a touch of charm to your home. It can be used to define a boundary around your yard and helps to keep in pets and small children. When used around a flower or vegetable garden, it can keep out unwanted animals. Picket fences can add to the beauty, design and property value of your home.
- Cutting and assembly required
- Includes seven 3' pickets
- Includes two 2" x 4" rails and composite sleeves
- Includes mounting brackets
- Designed for 6' on center post spacing
- One post and post sleeve included
- Starter post sold separately
- Approximate price per material list
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
* You may buy all the materials or any part at low cash and carry prices. Because of the wide
variables in codes, Menards® cannot guarantee the material list will meet your code requirements.
These are suggested designs and material lists only. Some items may vary from those pictured. We do not guarantee
the completeness or prices. Labor, concrete floor/foundation, steel beams, paint, electrical,
heating, plumbing and delivery not included. Please inquire at the building materials desk. Some special order truss
sizes must be jobsite delivered. Delivery is extra.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.