Description & Documents
Residential post frame buildings combine post frame construction with a continuous header and residential trusses at 2 feet on center. This allows buildings to be built with taller walls than typical garages and still have tradtional sidings and shingled roofs.
- The picture may vary from siding or roofing selected
- Custom engineering available to meet local building codes
- This building features treated posts and grade planks
- 2" x 6' girts
- Preassembled trusses at 24" on center
- Two 9' x 9' garage doors
- Includes nails and fasteners
- One prehung steel door
- Two windows
- 4" x 14" precast footing pad
- 1' overhangs
Dimensions: 30' W x 64' L x 10' H
Brand Name: Menards
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.