Do online orders that are shipped to my home qualify for rebates?
Unfortunately no, only online orders that are "Buy Online & Pick up at Store" and "Ship to Store" qualify for Menards mail in rebates. The rebate receipt will be supplied as part of the order confirmation email, at the end of the email. To redeem the rebate, complete the correct rebate form found in the Rebate Center and mail in along with your rebate receipt.
What are the steps to redeem my rebate?
You need the rebate receipt and corresponding rebate redemption certificate. If you purchased your order online your rebate receipt will be located at the bottom of your order confirmation email. For items purchased in-store, the rebate receipt will print out separately from the store receipt. Follow these simple steps:
1. Visit our Rebate Center
2. Enter the rebate number on your rebate receipt into Step 1 of the Rebate Center page
3. View, fill out (this can be done before printing) and print your rebate redemption certificate
4. Mail the rebate redemption certificate and the rebate receipt to the address on the rebate redemption certificate
5. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing
6. Use your Menards Merchandise Credit Check at your local Menards store!
How long does it generally take for my rebate check to arrive?
The Menards Rebate Center works diligently to send out your rebate checks as quickly as possible, however we ask that you allow six to eight weeks for processing. After you mail in your rebate forms you are able to track the status online using your name and address or rebate receipt numbers.
Do you accept rebate checks online?
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept rebate checks as a valid form of payment for an online order.
Who do I contact if I have questions about rebates?
Please direct your questions regarding our rebates or the status for your rebate check to our partner, Rebate International, by clicking here.