Mesa Safe 1.3 cu. ft. Capacity U.L. Classified Fire Safe with Electronic Lock
Model Number: MF53E
Variation: Two-Tone Tan-on-Brown
Everyday Low Price: $599.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $66.00
Your Final Price: $533.99
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This U.L. listed fire safe from the Mesa Safe Company provides three times more burglary protection than competing fire safes. It features all-steel construction and comes standard with an electronic keypad entry and concealed override key system. Its one-hour fire rating and factory-tested, two-story impact rating make this hardy little safe a stiff competitor. This model is available in a stylish, black and brown, two-tone finish.
- All-steel construction with six 1" diameter locking deadbolts
- Electronic lock with four AA batteries included
- Underwriter Laboratories classified - Class 350 fire rating withstands 1,825°F for 1 hour
- Factory-tested, 2-story impact rating
- Concealed override key system (keys included)
- One anchor hole with anchor kit included
- Overall 4" thick door with 2-1/2" thick body
- Removable storage tray and shelf
- Motion sensor LED light included (also pictured as an inset)
- Interior Dimensions: 12.9" H x 12.4" W x 12.9" D
- Safe weighs 165 pounds
Dimensions: Exterior Dimensions: 18.1" W x 18.9" D x 20.9" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.