Description & Documents
With the Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe, no one but YOU has the right touch that opens the safe! The biometric safe’s scanning technology is the solution to securely storing your items and having instant access to them in case of an emergency. No longer will you need to search for your keys or have to remember complex numerical key combinations. Access to your valuables is as easy pushing the power button, scanning your fingerprint and a quick turn of the handle. Keep rifles, guns and ammo stored securely and quickly accessible. Store up to 4 rifles securely with the removable storage shelf for guns and ammunition. A removable section rifle safe barrel holder will keep your rifles lined up and ready for action. For added security the Biometric Rifle safe is manufactured with six mounting points at the back of the safe so that it can be mounted to a wall, the floor, or any flat surface. The easy to use system allows you to register fingerprints in seconds. The three- point deadbolt locking system and solid steel construction guarantee peace of mind that no unauthorized users will access your valuables.
- Capable of storing and recognizing up to 120 different users
- Internal 4 position barrel rest
- Silent Access Feature allows you to mute beeping notification
- CA DOJ Approved
- Capable of being mounted to a secure foundation (Includes hardware)
- Operates on 4-AA batteries (included)
- Outer Dimensions: 8.6 Inches x 9.8 Inches x 52.17 Inches
- Inner Dimensions: 6.3 Inches x 9.7 inches x 52 Inches
- Included Accessories: Mounting Hardware, 2 Backup Keys and Batteries
- Battery Life: 1 Year
- Override capable with secondary access in case of battery failure
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.