Description & Documents
The New York Wire Porch & Patio Screening System allows contractors and do-it-yourselfers to permanently screen-in new or existing porches and patios with its easy-to-use base and cap screen framing. The entire system consists of bases, caps, spline, screening and a Screen Master tool. Following the simple instructions below, new screens are easy to install anywhere in your home, no matter what the application!
- Constructed with green poly and other materials
- Firmly seats the screen spline in the channel
- Includes an easy-to-use, slide-out trim-knife
- The Porch & Patio Screening System provides excellent ventilation and keeps pests out!
- Complete system includes base, caps, spline, screen and Screen Master tool
- Installs in 4 easy steps as a retrofit for an existing porch or patio or for new construction
- Step 1: Attach the desired lengths of 8' base completely around the area to be screened-in
- Step 2: Position the screening fabric in the base channel
- Step 3: Roll the screen spline into the base channel, firmly securing the screening fabric
- Step 4: Snap the decorative covers into the base channels, securing the spline and screen in place and you're finished!
Dimensions: 2.25" diameter roller x 10.5" long
Shipping Dimensions: 13.0 x 4.0 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: New York Wire
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.