Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
New York Wire Porch and Patio System 2-in-1 Screen Master Tool
Model Number: 73094
Menards® SKU: 4351672
Variation: Green Poly Screen Master Tool
Please wait while we perform your request.
Description & Documents
The New York Wire Porch & Patio Screening System allows contractors and do-it-yourselfers to permanently screen-in new or existing porches and patios with its easy-to-use base and cap screen framing. The entire system consists of bases, caps, spline, screening and a screenmaster tool. Following the simple instructions below, new screens are easy to install anywhere in your home, no matter what the application!
- Constructed with green poly and other materials
- Firmly seats the screen spline in the channel
- Includes an easy-to-use, slide-out trim-knife
- The Porch & Patio Screening System provides excellent ventilation and keeps pests out!
- Complete system includes base, caps, spline, screen and screenmaster tool
- Installs in 4 easy steps as a retrofit for an existing porch or patio or for new construction
- Step 1: Attach the desired lengths of 8' base completely around the area to be screened-in
- Step 2: Position the screening fabric in the base channel
- Step 3: Roll the screen spline into the base channel, firmly securing the screening fabric
- Step 4: Snap the decorative covers into the base channels, securing the spline and screen in place and you're finished!
Dimensions: 2.25" diameter roller x 10.5" long
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.