The New York Wire Porch & Patio Screening System allows contractors and do-it-yourselfers to permanently screen-in new or existing porches and patios with its easy-to-use base and cap screen framing. The entire system consists of bases, caps, spline, screening and a screenmaster tool. Following the simple instructions below, new screens are easy to install anywhere in your home, no matter what the application!
- Durable, extra-wide, heavy-duty screen spline exclusively designed for use with the Porch & Patio Screening System
- The Porch & Patio Screening System provides excellent ventilation and keeps pests out!
- Complete system includes base, caps, spline, screen and screenmaster tool
- Installs in 4 easy steps as a retrofit for an existing porch or patio or for new construction
- Step 1: Attach the desired lengths of 8' base completely around the area to be screened-in
- Step 2: Position the screening fabric in the base channel
- Step 3: Roll the screen spline into the base channel, firmly securing the screening fabric
- Step 4: Snap the decorative covers into the base channels, securing the spline and screen in place and you're finished!
Dimensions: 0.175" diameter x 300' long
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.