Description & Documents
This hot dog and bun steamer and merchandiser has a stainless steel body with a pull-down tempered glass door for easy access to hot dogs and buns. It heats up fast with an adjustable thermostat control. It has a large water pan for all day steaming and a front drain valve for easy cleaning. This steamer also comes equipped with a juice tray and a low-water indicator light. The unit comes with a half-size bun basket for half dog/half bun use. It uses 120 Volts and a five-foot cord and plug is included. The quick turn water release valve eliminates burned fingers and spilled water.
Side by Side Design: The hot dog compartment has a removable center shelf for product rotation. The bun compartment has a humidity control system to keep buns warm and fresh. The center divider is removable to turn the unit into an all dog or all bun steamer. Dimensions are 13 inches wide by 16 inches deep by 14.5 inches high.
- Heavy-duty 20 gauge stainless steel construction
- Removable product trays and foldout door allow for easy access easy clean up in the dishwasher
- Heat indicator light lets you know when machine is heating
- Variable adjustable bulb-style thermostat allows a more accurate water temperature control
- Standard divided hot dog trays accommodate any size precooked hotdog and sausage
- Can hold up to 192 hotdogs or 96 hotdogs and 30 buns with the removable bun insert (included)
- 8-qt. water reservoir for increased holding times is the largest in the business
- Striking graphics on both sides allow unit to be displayed for front-counter or rear-counter merchandising
- Tongs included
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.