Description & Documents
Styled just like the poppers you see at the local movie house, the Classic Pop line has a bright cabinet and classic graphics that fit almost any decor. Each full-featured machine pops delicious, theater-quality popcorn in 3-5 minutes, is easy to use and easy to maintain. Paragon's American-made Classic Pop popcorn machines are unparalleled in quality and workmanship and are comparable to commercial popcorn machines you find at the movie theaters. If you are looking for the highest quality popcorn machine in the market, you will find it in the Classic Pop. The Classic Pop 14oz popcorn machine operates on a 30 amp 120 Volt circuit (You need a NEMA Style 5-30R Outlet). This machine is ideal to use in schools or any environment that needs lots of popcorn. This popper will produce 240 servings per hour. This full-feature popcorn machine uses a gas spring assisted kettle for easy unloading, four-switch operation, kettle "ready" lights and a Hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle for superior performance and ease of cleaning. The heated warming deck will keep popcorn warm and fresh for long periods of time. One serving will produce enough popped popcorn to fill approximately sixteen 1-oz bags. Three-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels.
- Sturdy construction with Extruded size post construction and side-hinged kettle
- Built-in warming deck
- Commercial quality used by professional concessionnaires
- Old Maid Drawer
- Three-year warranty
- Made in USA!
- Pops 240 one-ounce servings per hour
- 120 volt
- 1100 watts, again, best in the industry
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater.