Description & Documents
Named after the movie the Great Gatsby, this popper is reminiscent of the opulent times of the roaring 20's, this popper pops 92 one-ounce servings per hour. Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels. Old Maid Drawer
Built in warming deck. Paragon's American-made the Gatsby Pop popcorn machines are unparalleled in quality and workmanship and are comparable to commercial popcorn machines you find at the movie theaters. If you are looking for the highest quality popcorn machine in the market, you will find it in the Gatsby. Matching black stand built to fit for a custom “single unit” look has a wrap around door. The stand is sold separately! Proudly Made in U.S.A., in Nevada, Iowa by Paragon, the inventor of the first 4 oz. popcorn machine ~ all others are imitations! Commercial quality and Uncommonly Great since 1979 . Pops 92 one-ounce servings per batch. Works on standard 120 volt. 1100 watts, again, best in the industry. Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater. 4 oz anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels. Best-in-Class: Heavy-duty powder coated steel, stainless steel, all metal gears. Thickest tempered safety glass and construction, all metal gears.LIFETIME Warranty (that’s right, we said it and mean it!). Cart sold separately.
- Anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels.
- Extruded size post construction and side-hinged Kettle
- Built-in warming deck
- Commercial quality used by professional concessionnaires
- Old Maid Drawer
- One-Year warranty
- Made in USA!
- Pops 92 one-ounce servings per batch
- 120 volt
- 1100 watts, again, best in the industry
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater.