Description & Documents
The Paragon ParaFryer 4400 funnel cake fryer can produce up to three delicious, golden brown, six-inch funnel cakes at a time! This compact, commercial-quality machine is a multipurpose fryer ideal for small concession stands and school or church carnivals. It features a shallow tank design that holds up to 10 pounds of cooking oil, with a 15-1/2-inch by 15-1/2-inch cooking surface area. You'll achieve excellent results every time thanks to a thermostat that adjusts from 250 to 400° Fahrenheit. A convenient oil drain valve makes cleaning a breeze. The Paragon ParaFryer 4400 funnel cake fryer has a 240-Volt, 4400-Watt, 6-20 plug electrical rating and is UL and NSF listed.
- Easily fries traditional funnel cakes, donuts and other pastries, but can also be used for other fried foods
- Digital thermostat display
- 240 Volt NEMA 6-20p plug
- Adjustable temperature dial
- Stainless steel construction
- 240 Volt tubular element
- Fryer lid can mount to the side, which functions as a drain rack
- Optional accessories available for purchase
- Oil drain valve allows easy clean-up and has slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage
- Made in the USA
Brand Name: Paragon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.