Description & Documents
The Paragon ParaFryer 4400 funnel cake fryer can produce up to three delicious, golden brown 6" funnel cakes at a time! This compact, commercial quality machine is a multi-purpose fryer ideal for small concession stands and school or church carnivals. It features a shallow tank design that holds up to 10 lbs. of cooking oil, with a 15 1/2" x 15 1/2" cooking surface area. You'll achieve excellent results every time thanks to a thermostat that adjusts from 250 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. A convenient oil drain valve makes cleaning a breeze. The Paragon ParagFryer 4400 funnel cake fryer has a 240V, 4400 watt, 6-20 plug electrical rating, and is UL and NSF Listed
- The ParaFryer easily fries traditional funnel cakes, donuts and other pastries, but can also be used for other fried foods
- Digital Thermostat Display
- 240 Volt NEMA 6-20p Plug
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 240 Volt Tubular Element
- The fryer lid can mount to the side which functions as a drain rack.
- Optional Accessories available for purchase.
- The oil drain valve allows easy clean-up, and has a slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage.
- Made in USA
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.