Description & Documents
Proudly Made in U.S.A. Paragon developed this line of poppers by incorporating its trademark Theater Pop design. We then replaced all painted parts with commercial gage stainless steel and added Lighted switches to provide improved ease-of-use. Finally simple, functional labeling was used, highlighted by stainless steel signature-style model labels. The result is a durable, attractive machine that will complement many home and office environments or offer commercial users the best in long-term durability. Commercial quality and Uncommonly Great since 1979 . Pops 147 one-ounce servings per batch. Works on standard 120 volt. 1100 watts, again, best in the industry. Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater. 4 oz anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels. Best-in-Class: Heavy-duty powder coated steel, stainless steel, all metal gears. Thickest tempered safety glass and construction, all metal gears.Three year warranty.
- Anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels.
- Sturdy construction with Extruded size post construction and side-hinged kettle
- Built-in warming deck
- Commercial quality used by professional concessionnaires
- Old Maid Drawer
- Three-year warranty
- Made in USA!
- Pops 147 one-ounce servings per hour
- 120 volt
- 1100 watts, again, best in the industry
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater.