Description & Documents
The market wanted a unique, smaller, more portable sno-cone machine - and we made it! The Cooler has wheels and is made from rugged roto-cast polyethylene so it's lightweight and less expensive. It has the same heavy-duty motor and hard-wearing components as our metal models and uses tinted high-impact polycarbonate side panels. It's safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down.
- Award-winning streamlined shape
- Lightweight frame
- Smooth-glide wheels
- Rugged roto-cast polyethylene body
- Slanted drain deck is a removable, food-grade plastic tray that drains moisture away from ice and extends shelf life
- 36" drain tube relieves excess moisture
- Approved as (ETL tested to) UL 763, CSA 22.2, NSF-12, CE
- Used by professional concessionaires
- Powered by a 1/3 horsepower, 500 lb. ice production motor
- Ice scoop included
- Made in the USA
Brand Name: Paragon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.