Description & Documents
Paragon's entry model. Proudly Made in U.S.A., in Nevada, Iowa by Paragon, the inventor of the first 4 oz. popcorn machine ~ all others are imitations! Commercial quality and Uncommonly Great since 1979 . Pops 92 one-ounce servings per batch. Works on standard 120 volt. 1100 watts, again, best in the industry. 4 oz anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels. Best-in-Class: Heavy-duty powder coated steel, stainless steel, all metal gears. Thickest tempered safety glass and construction, all metal gears. Three year warranty.
- Anodized aluminum kettle has a best heat transfer in the industry - no burnt popcorn and the most fully-popped kernels.
- Sturdy construction with Extruded size post construction and side-hinged kettle
- Commercial quality used by professional concessionnaires
- One-Year warranty
- Made in USA!
- Pops 92 one-ounce servings per hour
- 120 volt
- 1100 watts, again, best in the industry
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater.