Description & Documents
The classic look of Kingsley offers enthusiasts of traditional style the opportunity to make their bathrooms stand out. Each understated detail comes together to create an enduring style.
- Additional valve or part needs to be ordered to make a complete faucet: Moen 3520
- Lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- Equipped with the Moentrol® pressure-balancing control valve: control allows you to adjust both water volume and temperature; pressure-balancing feature helps maintain temperature even when other water sources in the house are in use
- 4-3/8" diameter spray head
- Built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty
Brand Name: Moen
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Handle Type: Lever handles
||WaterSense Certified?: No
|Flow Rate - Showerhead: 2.5 GPM (9.5 L/min) max.
||Showerhead Type: Fixed
|Showerhead Diameter: 4.25
||Rough-In Valve Included?: No
|Pressure Balanced Valve: Yes
||Number of Handles: One-handle
|Handles Included?: Yes
||Faucet Type: Shower Only
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.