Made of solid Vikrell® material, this modular four-piece design moves around corners and through doorways with ease thanks to its tongue-and-groove "snap together" installation. It featires a lightly textured swirl-gloss finish and is ADA-adaptable when installed per the requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines (Section 4.21 Shower Stalls, of the Act, Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access).
- Made from solid Vikrell® material for strength, durability and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Includes age in place factory installed backers for later grab bar installation
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines. This applies to type A and B mult
Dimensions: 63-1/4" x 39-3/8" x 72"
Brand Name: Advantage
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.