Want a better grade of extension cable for your security installation? Swann's In-Wall Fire Rated 50ft / 15m BNC cable is what you've been searching for. Manufactured to the latest industry standards you can install this cable outside (when protected) or inside. This Siamese cable features integrated co-axial (RG59) and DC power in one convenient roll, so you can easily and reliably extend the range of your camera's video and power signals. Run images from your CCTV camera further without the loss of signal thanks to improved shielding and insulation within the cables. Best of all, the cable is fire rated and can be used in-walls: it has FT4/CMR and UL approval. It's easy to use with sturdy metal connectors that lock tight, for an easy 'plug & play' installation. The pack also includes a female to female BNC adaptor making joining cables a breeze. The other end of the cable roll easily connects to your camera's existing power adaptor and the BNC input of your DVR or recording device.
- Video Compression: N/A
- Live Display Resolution and FPS: N/A
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Inputs: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: N/A
- Night Vision Distance: N/A
- Motion Activated Cameras: N/A
- Operating Temperature: N/A
- Product Includes: Fire Rated Cable 50ft / 15m (Male to Male BNC & Male to Female DC Connection), BNC Cable Adapter (Female to Female)
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: email@example.com with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.