The Swann DVR4-2550 & 4 PRO-580 CCD Cameras Security Monitoring System delivers everything you need to defend your home or business, safeguard your loved ones and deter intruders. It is cutting-edge surveillance technology made easy, at an affordable price. The system includes a state-of-the-art 4 Channel DVR4-2550 digital video recorder for simultaneous viewing and recording of 4 video streams locally, over the Internet or on your 3G Smartphone. The unit has H.264 video compression for fast, efficient recording and playback. You can also adjust the frame rate and image resolution with real-time recording on all 4 channels (30fps per channel, 120 fps total) and the ability to adjust the recording settings for each camera to the resolution you choose from 352 x 240 pixels (CIF) up to 704 x 480 pixels (D1). The four day or night cameras provide crystal clear video through their high resolution 480 TV Lines 1/4" Sony CCD image sensors with night vision up to 65 feet and the ability to operate indoors and outdoors.
- Video Compression: H.264
- Live Display Resloution and FPS: 704 x 480 (NTSC), 30fps per channel
- Hard Drive Size: 500 GB SATA
- Video Input: 4 Composite BNC Inputs
- Remote Operation: Yes
- Video Quality: 420 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: 50'
- Motion Activated Cameras: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 4ºF to 113ºF
- Product Includes: DVR4-2550, Hard Drive 500GB (installed), Remote Control (with batteries), PRO-550 Cameras x 4, BNC Cables 60ft / 18m x 4, Mouse, Ethernet Cable, BNC to RCA Video Cable, Software CD, Power Adapter, Operating Instructions, Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
Vendor: Swann Communications USA
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.