The Swann DIY B&W Video Doorphone is great for safety viewing who is at the door without having to open it. With its contemporary slim silver style, it is easy to use and install. You will love the convenience of the 2-way audio to see the person at the door and carry on a conversation through the intercom. The unit has a 4" black and white flat CRT screen and a push button door open feature. The Swann DIY B&W Doorphone is the perfect, affordable security screening solution for homes, offices, apartments, owner occupied or rental properties. Requires optional electronic door latch, sold separately, may require cabling to be run through roof, carpet, skirting or ceiling.
- Video Compression: N/A
- Live Display Resolution and FPS: N/A
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Inputs: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: 380 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: Up to 19'
- Motion Activated Cameras: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 5ºF to 122ºF
- Product Includes: Black and White CRT Monitor, Monitor Support for Wall Mount, Camera Intercom Unit, 100ft/30m Extension Cable, Mounting Screws and Plugs, Operating Instructions and (4) Theft Deterrent Stickers
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
Vendor: Swann Communications USA
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.