Flashing Dome Security Camera
Model Number: SWADS-191CAM-US
Menards® SKU: 3587633
Description & Documents
The ADS-191 Audio Warning Security Camera from our Advanced Series is a unique combination of a day/night CCTV video surveillance camera combined with a motion triggered audio and visual alarm. When the in-built motion sensor is tripped, the ADS-191 emits a loud 50dB warning message "Warning. You have triggered the alarm system. Your movements are being recorded." This alarm combined with bright blue and red flashing LEDs is perfect for deterring potential intruders. Not only is the ADS-191 a powerful deterrent it is also a fully functioning security camera with high resolution 480TV Line Super CMOS video images with night vision up to 50ft (15m). The camera also comes with an IR remote control allowing you to customize the image and alert settings. Everything you need is included in the pack including 60ft /18m BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, 4 security deterrent stickers and more. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind at an affordable price. Best of all, the "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple. The ADS-191 Audio Warning Security Camera from Swann. It's advanced security made easy!
- Video Compression: N/A
- Live Display Resloution and FPS: 648x488 (NTSc)
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Input: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: 480 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: Up to 50'
- Motion Activated Cameras: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 14ºF to 122ºF
- Product Includes: ADS-191 Camera, Mounting Bracket, BNC Cable 60ft/18m, BNC to RCA Adapter, Remote Control, Power Adapter, Mounting Screws & Plugs, Operating Instructions, Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: email@example.com with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.