Watch them dream! The MBP-36 digital video baby monitor by Motorola uses digital technology to give you peace of mind knowing that its signal is secure so others cannot eavesdrop. This video monitor also showcases a 3.5 inch full color LCD screen which has pan, tilt and zoom functionality from the parent units with a 2.4 GHz FHSS digital transmission. In addition, it has infrared night vision for keeping an eye on things in very low light levels. This unit offers room temperature monitoring, two-way communication and an out-of-range alert. Your baby can even sleep to the lullabies played on the baby unit. The range is up to 590 feet when there is a clear line of sight between baby and parent unit. Any obstruction between parent and baby units will reduce the range significantly. With parent and baby units indoors the typical range is up to 100 feet.
- Video compression: MJPEG
- Live display resolution and FPS: 320 x 240, 20 FPS
- Hard drive size: N/A
- Video inputs: N/A
- Remote operation: yes, using the parent unit
- Video quality: N/A
- Night vision distance: up to 590 feet
- Motion activated cameras: no
- Operating temperature: N/A
- Product includes: parent unit with 3.5" color display, belt clip, baby unit, rechargeable battery pack, power adapter for parent unit, power adapter for baby unit, rechargeable battery pack, user's guide and quick start guide.
- Support: technical resources available at www.motorola.com or call toll free 1-888-331-3383
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.