The PRO-580 Professional Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Camera from our PRO-SERIES features a 480 Line 1/4" Sony CCD high-resolution video sensor. Thanks to the PRO-580's state-of-the-art, high-resolution video technology, you can keep a continuous eye out for thieves, vandals, break-ins, or any other suspicious activity. The powerful infrared night vision can clearly see up to 65 ft / 20m away ideal for monitoring driveways, businesses, hallways, cars, warehouses and more. Everything you need is included in the pack including 60ft /18m BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, deterrent security stickers and more. Added security with the cable threading through the mounting bracket to hide any exposed wires. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, their "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out. The PRO-580 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Camera from Swann. It's advanced Security made easy.
- Video Compression: N/A
- Live Display Resolution and FPS: N/A
- Hard Drive Size: N/A
- Video Inputs: N/A
- Remote Operation: N/A
- Video Quality: 480 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: Up to 65'
- Motion Activated Cameras: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 113ºF
- Product Includes: PRO-580 Camera, Cable Managed Bracket, BNC Cables 60ft/18m, Operating Instructions and (4) Theft Deterrent Stickers
- Technical resources available at: www.swann.com, Toll Free: 1-800-627-2799, Email: email@example.com with support hours: 6 AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
Brand Name: Swann Communications
Vendor: Swann Communications USA
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.