Keep track of vehicles entering or exiting your property with the Mighty Mule Driveway Alarm (FM231). When a vehicle passes the sensor, the receiver emits an audible tone. Easy to install. The electromagnetic sensor will sense large metal objects and send a signal to the interior base station to let you know someone is there.
- Detects Vehicles Entering and Exiting Driveway and Alerts You with an Indoor Chime
- Up to 400' Range from Indoor Receiver to Driveway Sensor/Transmitter
- Electromagnetic Sensor Only Senses Large Metal Objects Avoiding False Signals Due to Animals or Children
- Transmitter Requires (2) AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Ideal for Monitoring Parked Boats, RVs, Motorcycles, etc
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Features Sensitivity Adjustment (3'-12' Radius) that Reduces False Signals Caused by Neighboring Traffic
- Low Battery Indicator on Both the Indoor Receiver and Sensor
- Easy to Install
Ship Dim: 13.5 x 5.25 x 2.75
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs
Brand Name: Mighty Mule
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.