Schlage Flair Non-Turning Dummy Lever in Antique Brass, Left Hand
Model Number: F170VFLA609LH
Menards® SKU: 2210937
Everyday Low Price: $15.97
Sale Price Good Through 09-07-2015
Description & Documents
The Schlage Flair Lever Non-Turning Lock in Antique Brass doesn't turn, and is commonly used as a decorative pull for doors that don't require latching. The elegant Flair lever's ornate details are reminiscent of a paper scroll. The rich brown hues and golden undertones of Antique Brass lend a warm, inviting appeal to the lever. Plus, it's been designed and tested with strength and durability in mind.
- Lever design pairs well with traditional styles like high-backed formal chairs
- Finish pairs well with rustic elements like stacked stone and exposed wood
- Lock and finish backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Decorative dummy trim used on one side of the door
- Handing is required. To determine handing: with the door open, stand with your back against the hinge jamb. If your left hand is nearer the doorknob, the door is LEFT-HANDED. If your right hand is nearer the doorknob, the door is RIGHT-HANDED.
- Use with 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door
- Guaranteed to fit on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Easy installation with Phillips screwdriver
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- For more than 95 years, Schlage has offered durable door hardware in a range of unique style combinations to express any personality
Shipping Dimensions: 9.13 x 5.25 x 3.13
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Brand Name: Schlage®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.