Description & Documents
Window well escape systems may be a safety requirement, but you don't have to sacrifice your basement's beauty to comply with the code! Wellcraft™ offers a complete system that turns your basement into a bright, comfortable living room or bedroom while ensuring the safety of those inside. This egress slider window is designed with the basement egress in mind, featuring snap-into-place header, jamb and sill parts for easy correction and reversibility. It's also built with an all-vinyl frame to be rust and maintenance free and comes to you wrapped in a protective poly layer to avoid damage during installation.
- All-vinyl frame resists rust and requires no painting or maintenance
- Poly-wrapped to protect glass and prevent concrete splatters
- Removable sash allows for easy cleaning inside and out
- 3/4" insulated low-E glass for a U-value of 0.37
- Header, jamb and sill parts snap in for correction and reversibility
- Wood brace supports window while concrete is being poured
- Half screen is removable from the inside for convenient access and cleaning
- Min. width of opening greater than or equal to 20", min. height of opening greater than or equal to 24"
- Maximum sill height above floor is 44", min. net clear opening greater than or equal to 5.7 sq. ft.
- Minimum horizontal area of window well greater than or equal to 9 sq. ft., horizontal projection greater than or equal to 36"
- Meets IRC 2012 requirements
Dimensions: Frame Size: 48" W x 48" H x 8" D
Brand Name: Wellcraft
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.