Description & Documents
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. All items are strategically packed into this multi-pocket hiker's backpack in order to leave you extra space for your personal items.
- Food and Water: Twelve 400-calorie food bars, twelve 4oz water pouches and 20 water purification tablets (each tablet purifies 1 liter of water)
- Light and Communication: AM/FM radio with batteries and headphones, rechargeable 3-LED squeeze flashlight, 5-in-1 survival whistle and box of waterproof matches
- Shelter and Warmth: Two emergency survival blankets and two emergency ponchos with hoods
- Tools: Two N95 respirator dust masks (NIOSH-approved)
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Six packets of pocket tissues and six wet-naps
- First Aid: 37-piece first aid kit
- Other: Deck of playing cards for entertainment
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.