Description & Documents
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. It is specifically designed to meet the needs of a child 11 years old or younger, providing the essentials and some fun activities. This quality kit is securely packaged in a multi-pocket hikers backpack that's ready to go when your child is.
This kit includes the following:
- Food and Water: Six 4oz water pouches, six 400-calorie food bars and ten water purification tablets (each tablet purifies 1 liter of water)
- Light and Communication: AM/FM radio with headphones and batteries, rechargeable 3-LED squeeze flashlight, three 24-hour green emergency glow sticks and 5-in-1 survival whistle
- Shelter and Warmth: Polar fleece blanket, 16- to 20-hour body warmer and emergency poncho for children
- Tools: Warm winter gloves and N95 respirator dust mask (NIOSH-approved)
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene kit and three pocket tissue packs
- First Aid: 37-piece portable first aid kit
- Other: Activity coloring book with crayons and children's toys
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.