Description & Documents
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. All items are strategically packed into this elite multi-pocket hiker's backpack in order to leave you extra space for your personal items.
This kit includes the following:
- Food and Water: Twelve 4oz water pouches, twelve 400-calorie food bars and twenty water purification tablets (each tablet purifies 1 liter of water)
- Light and Communication: AM/FM radio with headphones and batteries, rechargeable 3-LED squeeze flashlight, 30-hour emergency candle, 24-hour green emergency glow stick, 5-in-1 survival whistle and box of waterproof matches
- Shelter and Warmth: Two emergency survival sleeping bags, two 16-hour body warmers, 2-person tube tent with rope and two emergency ponchos with hoods
- Tools: 16-function knife, leather palm work gloves, two N95 respirator dust masks (NIOSH-approved), 50 feet of nylon rope, safety goggles and sewing kit
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Two 24-piece deluxe hygiene kits and six pocket tissue packs
- First Aid: Guardian 65-piece deluxe first aid kit
- Other: Notepad, pencil, deck of playing cards and infectious waste bag
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.